The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
HPG-ID is made of standard HPG gasket with a PTFE Internal machined seal. This ID design ensures an extremely tight seal at the bore and a resistance to effects from internal pressure or aggressive media. HPG-ID also eliminates the need for exotic cored sealing materials. Additionally, the PTFE Internal seal creates a longer effective distance than the standard HPG. By spanning the HPG platform from end to end, the HPG-ID has a much greater electrical isolation in conductive media. Additionally, PTFE is not hygroscopic, so it does not have a tendency to absorb water making it even more attractive as the front line of defense in electrical isolation.
- Applications with chemicals that would chemically attack GRE material.
- Installations where electrical isolation testing is performed shortly after hydro-testing
- Creates greater gap for greater electrical resistance
- Great for use in high Chloride applications that could cause Stress Corrosion Cracking with a stainless steel core
- Eliminates the need for exotic metal cores that match the exotic metal flange material
- Available with G-11 carrier for 200°C
- Flange insulation in conjunction with cathodic protection
Insulation between dissimilar metals to prevent galvanic corrosion
- Wellhead isolation from interconnected flow lines
- Valve; Pump; Compressor and Christmas Tree connections
- Chemical applications
- Mating mismatched ring-joint to raised-face
- Eliminates the fluid trap common to ring type joint (RTJ) flanges where the potential of stress corrosion cracking exists with corrosive media.
The gasket will be 6.6mm thick. The sealing surface will contain a precision tapered groove to accommodate the controlled compression of a PTFE spring energized seal. Sealing element placement shall accommodate either flat, raised or RTJ face flanges. The PTFE seal shall be spring and pressure energized. The G-10 retainer shall have a 800 volts/mil dielectric strength and a minimum 65,000 psi compressive strength.